Graphic Design Interview Package
– Your ultimate guide on how to succeed in a graphic design job interview.
– Answers to fifteen most common interview questions. Multiple brilliant answers to all tough questions!
– Excellent interview preparation tips and winning interview strategies…
– By Jacob Gates (author of the book) and Matthew Chulaw (author of the audio recording), specialized interview coaches and co-authors of www.graphicdesigninterviewquestions.com
Can you answer the following questions brilliantly?
- What motivates you in this job?
- Why do you want to work here and not somewhere else?
- What are your goals?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
And do you know how to:
- Stand out from the crowd of dozens job seekers who compete with you for the job?
- Build good relationships with the interviewers and benefit from them?
- Get rid of job interview stress for good?
It is not so easy, is it?
It can be easy with our Graphic Design Interview Package!
See yourself what the fellow graphic designers think about it:
Your interview guide taught me that success or failure in an interview depends on many things, not only your previous design. I applied your interview strategies in my very next interview and got a job of a graphic designer in a small marketing agency. Thank you guys! Simon Higgins
I am not very talkative, so I struggled to “sell myself” in an interview. However, after understanding the right words to use, and attitudes to demonstrate, I easily got a job of a creative designer. Definitely your credit Jacob! Jenni Andreas
I was always satisfied after the interview, but never got the job… After purchasing your guide I finally understood the mistakes I had done, and I completely changed my attitude and preparation for the interviews. I got a new job soon…. Anthony Carol
From: Jacob Gates
Friday, 3rd January 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
While studying at schools, we are forced to learn many things we’ll never use in our lives. But when it comes to the real exams our daily life presents, such as getting a job, we have to admit that school has failed to prepare us for that.
I have interviewed more than one thousand candidates for various positions, ranging from secretaries to managing directors. I have seen countless people fail in the interviews. But…
- These people failed not because they lacked the qualification.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they weren’t suitable for graphic design positions…
They failed, simply because they were good technicians, specialists, designers, marketers, but had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview. That was not a field of their expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview, and how to act there. They failed…
This doesn’t have to be your story, however. We decided to prepare a specialized package for graphic design job applicants, consisting of free information on this website, an eBook with answers to the toughest interview questions, and an audio recording that will teach you how to sell yourself in an interview. Every responsible job seeker can download it from this website and succeed!
- We are going to show you brilliant answers to the toughest interview questions. It doesn’t matter if you apply for your first job, or have ten years of design experience under your belt. There is a good answer for everyone!
- We are going to demonstrate, on practical examples, how to flourish in each part of the interview.
- We will teach you how to make a perfect impression on the interviewers, how to win their hearts and get a job.
See the sample from the first part of the package, an eBook below: (If you can not see the sample properly on your device, please click here to download it as .PDF. Then you should be able to read it on any device. Thank you!)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of eighteen pages long, specialized e-book, in which you’ll find brilliant answers to fifteen tough and common interview questions.
And do not forget on the second part of Graphic Design Interview Package, the I Will Get a Job! recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your interview.
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to advantages in an interview.
- And much more…
All the information from someone who interviewed more than one thousand job applicants. Can you imagine anything better to help you getting the job of a designer? I can’t…
Graphic Design Interview Package details:
1st. Part- 15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers
- Format: E-book (.pdf format, you can open it on any desktop or mobile device).
- Author: Jacob Gates
- Pages: 18
- Average customer rating:
- (78 reviews from nine different countries)
2nd. Part: I Will Get a Job! Recording
- Format: Instant download, audio recording (mp3)
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, updated for 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (179 reviews from eleven different countries)
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the hearts of the interviewers, perfectly applicable for graphic design.
Interview for graphic design positions does not have to be stressful or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and knows brilliant answers to all their questions. Download the package today and ace your interview!
People kept telling me I was too young and inexperienced to get a job of a designer. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the other applicants, buying your guide and following the advice. I felt confident in my next interviews and was soon offered a full time position of a digital designer in an international company. This is a great job for someone with little experience. Thank you guys! I would never succeed without your interview package! Julian Mandy
Competition is tough. You need to do something more to succeed in an interview and get a job.
With this package:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers, telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Graphic Design Interview Package for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within thirty days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address jacob[at]graphicdesigninterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund.
Try my professional Interview Package in your next interview. Answers to the toughest interview questions from the eBook, brilliant interview strategies from the recording and free information on this website form an unbeatable combination for your success! Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me an email to jacob[at]graphicdesigninterviewquestions[dot]com if you are still not sure how this package will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all emails within twelve hours.